Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back Again

Here I am, back again, after 2 years! And once again, it is Aenon who reminded me that I even had such a place to write and has encouraged me to continue writing. Thank you, Aenon! It is in fact the signal I have needed to start what I have been wanting to do - get the message out there. Whatever that message may be in subject, it will always have at its core the Gospel message and the Message of Love throughout the Bible. What I will most likely be doing is writing bits and pieces of a whole topic from time to time, most likely adding a new post once a week or more if I have time. I don't want this to consume my time, as it is best spent doing my duties at home, but I feel it is necessary to obey the call to be a witness. I feel at times I could burst with the truth and the little bit of knowledge God has allowed me to learn. My heart pains as I see those around me whom I wish to share this truth and knowledge. Thankfully, God has been teaching me a lot about pride and humility lately, which will hopefully help me to keep from being condemning or judgmental,which I know I have been guilty of for most of my life. I long to be humble and pure. I don't want to judge others, for God alone knows the heart of a person, and I do not. Therefore, whatever I write I pray I write in humility, not out of a judging perspective or prideful condemnation. If some are offended I hope it will not be because that is my goal, but because their hearts are convicted. I can only pray for those who read this, which is the greatest thing I could ever do. For prayer IS action.

I do not pretend to have all the knowledge in the world on any subject I may undertake. I am young, and I have plenty to learn, and (thank God!) I do not know everything. What I write is what I have learned up that point in time. There will quite possibly be more to say on the matter and what I say may, in time, even change slightly or a lot! These are possibilities, to be certain. Yet, I also write what I believe to be truth, not just what the latest and greatest social magazine has to say about the fact, but what I feel actually IS truth.

I tell you all this so that when in doubt, you may return to this post and see just exactly what it is that I'm doing and why and what my intentions truly are.

May the Father of Mercies bring us all to the truth.

No comments: