Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas and such

 So I guess we'll start off with the "such" part of the blog... :)


                              Here are some pictures from when Stef took the kids sledding.






               Jessica and Aenon with us at the Amberg Christmas Markt.


 Random, but this was my typical German dinner during my hospital stay. No really. Yes, a whole tomato.
 On to Christmas!

 My kids are so awesome :)
 Like a boss.




 Present time!!





 Jack loves this book :)






Good one!










                                                        Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are the sweetest loves!! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see such a beautiful family. Merry Christmas, and happy New Year!

Samantha J said...

Thanks Susanna!! We miss you and we hope you are doing wonderfully :) Have a Happy New Year!